Study MBBS in Kazakhstan 2021-22
MBBS in Kazakhstan offers you the best study materials and opportunities unlike any other country across the globe. As a student, you need not worry about your safety, security, and education facilities.
Medical universities in Kazakhstan are known around the world for their high-quality teaching methods. Clinical training is extremely valuable in Kazakhstan since the country maintains a high standard of medical education. WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, and NMC all honor all of Kazakhstan’s best medical universities. MBBS in Kazakhstan provides diversity in terms of opportunities for Indian students and students from all over the world in the mainstream areas of India and Abroad.
Kazakhstan In Short
- Capital : Nur-Sultan
- Official Language : Kazakh & English
- NEET Required : Yes, Qualified
- Population : 18.8 million
- Expenses : 5-10 thousand monthly
- Time Difference : 30 mins ahead of India
- Currency : Tenge
- Calling Code : +7
- Distance From India : 32,33Km
- Travel Time From Delhi : 3:30 hours
- Course Duration : 5 Years
- Medium of teaching : English